Welcome! In addition to offering relaxation massage, targeted pain relief, & help for anxiety, I specialize in helping clients who are in cancer treatment or who have a cancer history.
- Enjoy your massage in a quiet atmosphere & without feeling rushed.
Are you on your feet at work all day, or do you sit at a computer for work or school?
Come see me to get help loosening up your back or your shoulders.
- Located in Virginia Beach, VA. Close to Shore Drive & the Chesapeake Bay.
Inside Therapeutic Massage Works, 2245 West Great Neck Road #3; Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Whether you’re looking for pain relief or you just want to relax, you will get great results from your massage.
- If you have been affected by cancer, I’ve taken advanced training to be able to work with you safely.
- With 15 years’ professional experience, I especially enjoy helping clients who have neck or back issues, so that you can function better.
With massage therapy, I can help you to:
- Deal with your headaches & back pain
- Manage the stress and tension from your job
- Ease some of the side effects of cancer treatment
Enjoy weekend activities & sports with less soreness afterward
- Take some time out for self-care
- Relax and enjoy your day more!
Click this button to schedule your appointment online.
Massage sessions are by appointment only.
If you don’t see the time or day that you were looking for, please call or text (757) 343-4072 to find out what is available.
Linda Boyer, Certified Massage Therapist;
Virginia License #0019003754
Just minutes from I-264, the Oceanfront, or Chix Beach. Easy to find, and you can park at our door! On West Great Neck, a couple of blocks from Shore Drive. Close to Citrus, between a quilt shop & a personal trainer.
Hope to see you soon!